Sunday, September 16, 2012

What is love? ...oh cuss....

I'm tired of hearing how badly love sucks. And I'm annoyed of all the devastating love pains. I'm sorry your life sucks but I'm not in the mood to hear it.
On the other hand I think people obsessed with the opposite sex are annoying. The girls who talk about how badly they want a boyfriend. And the girls who are in love with love.
Neither of these are love.
Love is beautiful. Love hits the heart so deep it's etched there forever. Once you love, you never go back. Something about love has everyone talking, and everyone crying. Love is everywhere. Whether it's a family love, or a religious love, or a food love, or a lovers love. It's everywhere. It exists without you, but moves through you. Love and life are best friends. Because a life without love, is like Frog without Toad, it just doesn't feel right. Love is when you're in your favorite outdoor setting, then the world stops, and it's just you and Nature; just talking, relaxing, breathing.
Now i'm just a seventeen year old...fox and I've been in love twice with two other...foxes. But I'm in love everyday. I'm in love with Life. No matter how damned this earth is, I still see the beauty in everything. I look past Life's faults and I love Life for what it is. It's a messy relationship, on and off again sort of deal. When it's off I feel awful and It's hard to go on. But when it's on again, i'm on cloud 9. And nothing can touch me.
I can't describe love, but I feel it. I feel it everyday, because i'm alive everyday.


7 comments:

  1. this blog is enjoyable and pleasing to me
    very thoughtful and excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the girls who are in love with love.

    Stealing this line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am tired of hearing how badly love sucks. I agree with you here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There seems to be to many of the girls trying to get a boyfriend. That's not love. It bugs me so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read the book "touching spirit bear" too. I thought it was a wonderful book, i guess i could say that i "love" it, but i don't, it was just a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Mr. Fox. So true. I love how you didnt just focus on "love" you talked about how love is all around and not just between two people. This made me think. This inspired.

    With love,
    The lady who will always be here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love hits the heart so deep it's etched there forever.
    stolen. this is so good.

    ReplyDelete