Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Don't let the Haters (tourists) get you down

This one's for Mr. Nelson or as Ann Ominous likes to call him the Omnipotent Parisian. 
I would just like to say from all the people who are LOVING this class; Thank you Mr. Nelson. You've made me think, and feel, and think about what I feel. You've opened my eyes to new possibilities and to my own self. Because lets get real, how many times a class do you try to pound into our sub craniums that we are all creative beings? We all have the potential to creative greatness. Mr. Nelson thank you for the all exclusive trip to Paris. Not a lot of people would be willing to give up so much to help a bunch of high schoolers see the world. 
 I know you don't like big chunks of text so i'll break it up for you.



Thank
You
Nelson!
I know this isn't the most poetic thank you posts, we can leave that to my "adopted" star crossed lover parents. But from all the citizens in a town full of tourists, you make a really good crazy artist who opens everyone's eyes and lives in a cafe, because you're too cool to be the Governor. 

Sincerely 
The French

5 comments:

  1. Holla.

    Thanks, man.

    I'm kind of a martyr. For the most part, you are a great set of offspring...and I act like everyone's a tourist...............not true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Not a lot of people would be willing to give up so much to help a bunch of high schoolers see the world."
    i like this and i also like your taste in music.

    ReplyDelete