Monday, September 24, 2012

I've created a nightmare

You'll never be good enough.
You can't do it, you're too weak.
You won't win, you'll crumble and cry
You're not pretty enough
You're not better, faster, stronger

I'm afraid of myself. I hope to fly but I cut down my wings. I'm afraid of this monster I've created telling me I can't, I'm weak. I'm of no value. I'm afraid to look in the mirror because all I hear is my monster tearing me down. I'm afraid to speak up because my monster is yelling at me i'm no good, and I can't even hear myself think enough to collect my thoughts. I'm my own worst enemy. I can't run I can't hide, I just listen. And most of the time I believe the Acid spilling through my cerebellum. Because I know nothing else, it's just always there. I''m afraid of this monster I've created, because I don't know how to loose it.

2 comments:

  1. Most of the shadows of this life our from our standing in our own sunlight. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete