Friday, September 7, 2012

I believe I can fly though I have no wings


What is it about flying that makes our heart skip a beat? That makes our imagination soar and our stomachs yearn! What is it about flying that makes us all mad at the birds because of our green monster. I look at the birds and all I want is to join them, no matter how dangerous it is, I want to fly, I want to be free. I want to spite My Mother of Green and Blue. I want to shove my wings in her face and show her how high I can fly and to prove she can't control me to stay on the ground. My Mother of Green and Blue mocks me. She shoves birds in my face and says " go on try it, try to fly, try to be free, I'll still have you." So this is me, trying to prove My Mother of Green and Blue wrong. I will fly, and I will fall, but for one moment... I'll be on top of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment