Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Dear Robot

Dear Robot,
I hope you don't get offended by what i'm about to say, I hope you don't stop and maybe listen to what i'm trying to say, and I really hope this doesn't make you want to change. (but you're a robot so you can't feel anyways... which sucks).
Dear Robot,
You suck my dear, you suck the life out of me, you suck the fun out of my life, and you sucked me into your cold machinery every time I see you.
Dear Robot,
I hope you get incinerated and turned into a heart. That's when I'd say "Karma's a bitch" my friend. Because you never loved me, you lied to me, you spat out your information to make me feel good then let your acid mucus churn my heart. But of course you  never loved me,you can't love, you're a Robot.
Dear Robot,
I hope your hard drive crashes. I hope you over heat, I hope you're memory gets whipped clean, and I hope the only information you can throw at people is "hello I'm a Robot and I'm broken." Because when you shut me off that sentence was all I could put out.
Dear Robot,
I want you to know I am happy without you, without my personal dead feeder. I'm happy because as much as it hurt me when you shut me off, you gave me room to crawl out of my metal shell and feel. I'm happy because I feed on life instead of death now, and I'm high on my main course.

4 comments:

  1. I like your blog a lot:) I'll definitely be reading this often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. The third one is the best. The third one is when it started to feel like you were talking about an ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend. The third one is when I started to feel your anger.

    Favorite line:

    "Because when you shut me off that sentence was all I could put out."

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm happy because as much as it hurt me when you shut me off, you gave me room to crawl out of my metal shell and feel." Imma take this. Good stuff

    ReplyDelete