Saturday, October 6, 2012

Life and Hell

Dear Life,
I'm mad at you. I keep trying to plan you and I try to plan every day I have with you. But you always fall through! You just don't listen to anything I say. We have no communication. You just do whatever you want without even asking me first. Why can't you cooperate with me? I mean seriously, is it that hard to ask for just a little help? I hate you.


Dear Idiot trying to "plan" me
You can't plan spontaneity. I don't abide your schedule or your agenda nor anyone else's, and let me tell you, you're not the first to try. And every time I see someones world crumbling down because they can't adapt. I just count the tally and move on. If you hate me then I hate you. I hope we can still be friends.
Life


This used to be me. I used to obsess about getting my way. I wanted my life to go exactly how I wanted and I wanted it all. But one day my life came crumbling. My family went to Hell, and we've gone to Hell so many times we have our own living space there. It was like a home away from home, "Welcome back...again" was planked on our Hell home.  But Going to Hell taught me some things.

I learned to learn from Pain, Hell taught me to listen to Pain, because it's a just a lesson i'm learning the hard way.
I learned to heal, heal because Life has this thing called Law of Attraction. And if I didn't heal fast, i'd only attract wounds. Open sores that no matter how hard I picked at, they would just get worse and worse.
Hell taught me to be adaptable. Because you never know the tricks up the devils sleeve. And as long as I expected everything, I could conquer everything.
I learned about my fears. I came face to face with every last one of them. I wasn't afraid of the dark though  because the dark was my only blanket, the darkness was my mask. It was the light I was afraid of, the light bouncing off the mirrors that showed the world who I was. I was stripped and I had to face myself. But I found that all my fears were just unanswered questions I had. Questions about my ex friend Life, about myself and about everyone around me. Once I answered those questions, there were no longer fears.

So I came back home from our vacation. I came back to Life, and I was ready to change. I was tired of feeling crushed every time something didn't go my way. I brought to Life what I learned from Hell.

Dear Life
I love you.



2 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your blog. I'm probably going to write about hell too... Maybe. Idk, I've been thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually I really like it, cool.

    ReplyDelete